Dr. Feng Yin
Experienced in clinical diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases, proficient in functional and stereotactic neurosurgery; skilled in Stereotactic technology and the treatment of Parkinson Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury and Epilepsy; specialized in isolation, incubation, identification and differentiation of neural stem cells; knowledgeable in clinic and molecular biology.
Focusing on research of the robotic surgery system for brain surgery, studying molecular biological mechanism and clinical treatment of functional neurological diseases, transplanting stem cells into the brains of those patients by stereotactic technology, which has been found to produce neurons, restore neurotransmission in the grafted site and reconstruct the nigrostriatal pathway.
- V. S. in neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Calif and Swedish Medical Center, Seattle，2011
- M.D. in neurosurgery, Second Military Medical University, 2006
- M.S. in neurosurgery, Second Military Medical University, 2003
- B.S. in Medicine, Fourth Military Medical University, 1997
1. Associate Chief Physician, 2008 – Present, Department of Neurosurgery, Chinese Navy General Hospital:
- Study of Clinical application of the fifth robotic system in neurosurgery. Group research report won the second prize in National Science and Technology Progress Prize in 2008.
- Stereotactic surgery: successfully completed 1000 cases of brain tumor biopsy and radiotherapy, Parkinson Disease, Dystonia, Cerebral Hemorrhage, Epilepsy, Brain Abscess, foreign body in brain, intractable pain and so on.
- Neural Stem Cell Transplantation: Parkinson’s disease, cerebella atrophy, brain palsy and mental illness were treated by neural stem cell transplantation.
- Resection of Tumors of the brain.
- Study of human retinal pigment epithelium cells transplantation on Parkinson Disease.
- Study of neural stem Cells transplantation on Parkinson Disease.
- Study of clinical application of the fourth and fifth robotic system in neurosurgery.
- Resection of Tumors of the brain
- Member of Chinese Neurosurgical Society.
- Member of Chinese Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Associate professor of Second Military Medical University.
- 1. Yin F, Zhang JN, Wang SW, Zhou CH, Zhao MM, Fan WH, Fan M, Liu S. MiR-125a-3p Regulates Glioma Apoptosis and Invasion by Regulating Nrg1.PLoS One. 2015 Jan 5;10(1):e0116759. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0116759. eCollection 2015.
- 2. Shuang Liu, Feng Yin, Jianning Zhang, et al. Regulatory Roles of miRNA in the Human Neural Stem Cell Transformation to Glioma Stem Cells. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2014 Aug;115(8):1368-80.
- 3. Shuang Liu, Feng Yin, Jianning Zhang, & Yangming Qian. The role of calpains in traumatic brain injury. Brain Inj, 2014; 28(2): 133–137
- 4. Feng Yin, Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, Li Shen, Ying Yan. Transplantation of human retinal pigment epithelium cells in the treatment for Parkinson disease. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2012, 18，1012–1020
- 5. Shuang Liu, Feng Yin, Wenhong Fan, et al. Over-expression of BMPR-IB reduces the malignancy of glioblastoma cells by upregulation of p21 and p27Kip1. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research 2012, 31:52
- 6. Shuang Liu, Zengmin Tian, Feng Yin, et al. Generation of dopaminergic neurons from human fetal mesencephalic progenitors after co-culture with striatal-conditioned media and exposure to lowered oxygen, Brain Research Bulletin, 80 (1-2), 62-8(2009).
- 7. Shuang Liu, Zengmin Tian, Feng Yin, et al. Expression and Functional Roles of Smad1/5/8 and BMPR-IB in glioma development. Cancer Investigation. 27 (7):734-40(2009).
- 8. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, et al. Effects of neural cells transplantation on rat model of Parkinson’s disease. Med J Chin PLA, 33(9), 1113-6(2008).
- 9. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Quanjun Zhao, et al. Clinical application of the fifth robotic system in neurosurgery. CMINS, 13( 8), 355-7(2008).
- 10. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, et al. Experimental Study on Establ ishment of Rats Model of Parkinson Disease by 6-OHDA Injection. J. General Navy Hospital, 6(2), 75-9(2007).
- 11. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, et al.Local Effects of dexamethasone on immune reaction in neural transplantation. Transplant Immunology, 18(2), 126-9(2007).
- 12. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, et al.The mechanism of proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cell,. Acad J PLA Postgrad Med Sch, 25(1), 71-73(2004).
- 13. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, et al.The development of neural transplantation in treatment of Parkinson disease. CMINS, 8( 11), 519-522(2003).
- 14. Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, Feng Yin, et al.Transplantation of mesencephalon progenitor cells in treatment of parkinsonian rats, Acad. J. Sec. Mil. Med. Univ., 24(9),954-956(2003).
- 15. Feng Yin，Zengmin Tian, Shuang Liu, et al.Clinical transplantation of human neural stem cells in treatment of parkinson disease. Acad. J. Sec. Mil. Med. Univ., 24(9), 957-959(2003).