Dr. Zengmin Tian
- Dr. Zengmin Tian, expert of PLA Navy General Hospital
- Chief Physician, Master of Medicine.
- Director of Neurosurgery Department of PLA Navy General Hospital
- Vice President of PLA Navy General Hospital
- Doctorial Supervisor of the Second Military Medical University
- Awarded the title of “Young and Middle-aged Medical Technology Star of China”
- Awarded special government allowances by the State Council
II. Expertise in
- Using non-invasive gamma knife to treat prosopalgia and brain tumor;
- Treating brain injury, brain tumor, and functional disease;
- Specialized in robot assisted stereotactic brain surgery, clinical application of modern stereotactic surgery and gamma knife, researches on brachytherapy for brain tumor, endoscopic brain surgery and neural stem cell transplantation.
Dr. Feng Yin
Experienced in clinical diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases, proficient in functional and stereotactic neurosurgery; skilled in Stereotactic technology and the treatment of Parkinson Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury and Epilepsy; specialized in isolation, incubation, identification and differentiation of neural stem cells; knowledgeable in clinic and molecular biology.
Focusing on research of the robotic surgery system for brain surgery, studying molecular biological mechanism and clinical treatment of functional neurological diseases, transplanting stem cells into the brains of those patients by stereotactic technology, which has been found to produce neurons, restore neurotransmission in the grafted site and reconstruct the nigrostriatal pathway.
- V. S. in neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Calif and Swedish Medical Center, Seattle，2011
- M.D. in neurosurgery, Second Military Medical University, 2006
- M.S. in neurosurgery, Second Military Medical University, 2003
- B.S. in Medicine, Fourth Military Medical University, 1997